In this topic you will learn how to create a undeletable file and folder with simple steps in windows operating system and also without using any software. Many peoples using a computer system in daily life but they are aware about this simple trick and they use software for this.
So Let’s Start…. Follow the steps that’s given below…
- First press ctrl + r .
- Then one dialog box appears . Type cmd & press enter.
- Now Command Prompt is appear on the screen. Remember one thing you cannot create undeletable & unrenamable folder in your root drive i.e. where window is installed means you need to change the location in command prompt.
- Type D: or any other drive except root drive and press enter.
- Then type md con\ and press enter . (md – make directory or folder).
- You can also use other words such as aux, lpt1, lpt2 up to lpt9 instead of con in above step.
- It's Done. Now open that drive and you will see the created folder with name con. Try to delete that folder or rename windows wil show you error message.
How to delete that folder?
You can’t delete that folder manually but using command prompt you can do this easily. To delete that folder using command prompt steps mentioned below :
- Open CMD.
- Type drive in that you was created folder( like D:) & press enter.
- Type rd con\(folder name that you given) ( rd- remove directory).
- It's Done. Go that drive check out it's removed from there.